We’re looking for talented, creative and motivated Android Developer to join our engineering team. We welcome bright individuals that are lifelong learners, have an outstanding work ethic and a good team player attitude. You will be playing a key role in building elegant and high-performance product for millions of buyers and sellers worldwide.
- Working within the development team to build a Mobile E-commerce system: Shopping online, Place order, Payment, Return, Warehouse management system.
- Participate in innovative software development: create quality source code, unit testing, version control, etc.
- More detail will be discussed in the interview.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK.
- Experience in Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, Algorithm Design, Problem Solving and Debugging.
- Proficient in the following technologies: Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices – Understanding of caching mechanisms.
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
- Experience with RESTful API, Social API like Facebook, Google+…
- Ready to learn and apply new technologies.
- Intermediate English.
Nice to have:
- Formal CS degree is a plus.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- UI/UX skills are a plus.
- DB/SQL skills are a plus.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
We’re always looking for superstars to join our team in any of our three offices and we have 12 core values that make us who we are today and define where we are going tomorrow:
- Build a family spirit
- Focus on users and all else will follow
- Recognize and reward results
- Move fast
- Keep things simple
- Be honest and direct
- Stay lean
- Leverage technology
- Embrace change
- Don’t take success for granted
- Aspire to improve and change the world
- Live Healthy